Monday, July 18, 2005

Please Lindsay, eat!

I've been busy setting up this blog and updating the look of Peeling Wallpaper, but I took a moment this morning to sign the on-line petition to put a few pounds back on Lindsay Lohan. Some things are just too important to let slide. I mean, come on, did you see her in Herbie: Fully Loaded? Or any of her other movies? Well, neither did I, but I hear that she's gotten too darn skinny and it's affecting her ability to be cute. We can't have that.

The petition reads as follows:

To: Lindsay
We urge you Lindsay to please, pick up a sandwich and eat it, or ice cream, or any food that might put those oh so cute pounds back on.
Sincerely,
The Undersigned


(I'm thinking of starting my own petition urging the use of proper grammar and punctuation in all petition statements.)

6 comments:

Mike said...

This weighty issue has been on my mind for oh, well ever since I read you post. I agree that something must be done and I for one am going to do it. I going to ignore it completely.

Mike said...

I'm also going to learn to type.

Anonymous said...

I will eat enough for Lindsay and Mary-Kate today, as well as myself. Does that count?

Unknown said...

i dunno what gets into these girls, seems all these hollywood babes go thru at least one 'crackhead' phase in their careers...

Anonymous said...

who's gramer?

Anonymous said...

Gramer's married to grampa.