Thursday, July 28, 2005

Flirting with #3

Mike says he’s bored with my other two blogs.
Carolyn would remodel them both right down to the bare walls.
Matt says a third blog is the solution to all my problems.
I don’t know what he means by that.
Why would I want a third blog?
I’m still getting used to having two.
Still, three blogs.
There’s a certain ring to it.
I could call it “My Three Blogs.”
Hey, I just checked: that name is available at blogger.
Maybe it’s a sign.
I already know what it will be about.
It’s all coming together now.
This is so exciting.
I’ll write a blog about having three blogs.
The logistics; the difficulties; the lack of sleep.
The lack of anything to say.
People will want to read about that, won’t they?
Won’t they?

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

ZZZZZzzzzzzz..
Wha! oops, sorry Jack...

Jack said...

Jon only today discovered that I had a second blog! ;-)

Mike said...

"My Three Blogs" - the only blog devoted to the life and times of Fred MacMurray.

With a special section on Uncle Charlie!

"da da da da
da da da da
da da da da da da da da da da da da
da da da da
da da da da
da da da da da da da da da da"

Anonymous said...

What's a blog?

Anonymous said...

just change that fugly 80's wallpaper OK? (GOOBER!!!)

Anonymous said...

Sorry guvner, 'Me Three Blogs' is already taken... won't do any good to hang a bloody 'y' on it.

Anonymous said...

Hey, Mike stole my line!

...the one about the theme song, and Fred MacMurray, and Uncle Charlie...

Anonymous said...

Karen and Mike - Didn't you love the shoes on the intro to My Three Sons? Jack, if you start a third blog, you've gotta do the shoes....

Anonymous said...

would your links be "visit my other blog" and "visit my other other blog"?

matt

Anonymous said...

Bev you mean the hand over knee move thingie they did? Yeah, find that vid clip someone!

Anonymous said...

Care, That'd be the one....

Anonymous said...

My mommy told me disasters and deaths happen in threes -- why not blogs?

Unknown said...

A blog about having 3 blogs--genius!

Jack said...

Obviously, there will need to be a fourth blog dedicated to explaining why blog #3 failed.

Anonymous said...

Hi Jack, Out surfing for information on art of seduction & happened upon your site. While this post wasn't exactly spot on, it did strike a note with me. Thank you for the really good read.

Anonymous said...

i guess ill chime in here and say thanks for the info there, maybe ill start a blog some day , maybe lol. Find A Dentist Baton Rouge