Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Letters from the moon

Good news! Matt's back. Well, he's not actually back. He's on the moon. But somehow he's found a way to blog from up there. I wonder if he's picking up a stray wifi signal from somebody's house here on earth. Who knows? I'm sure Matt will explain all that in time. Drop on by and say "welcome back" to our good friend, Matt, at his new bog, Letters from the Moon. And check out his wicked cool banner. The moon is shown in its real phase, so you don't even have to go outside and look at it. Thanks, Matt, that frees up some time!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice blog, made a few comments, I felt it necessary, can you tell your friend Matt he needs a link back to Something Itches? I'm not trying to be demanding or anything...oh and CHANGE THAT WALLPAPER ICK!

Anonymous said...

thanks for the welcome, Jack. I can recommend an oral surgeon near your office who, I totally swear, could remove your wisdom teeth if you fell asleep on the metro without waking you up.

matt

www.lettersfromthemoon.com

Mike said...

But what do you do during the day?